Monday, February 21, 2011

Blazer Man's New Buddy

I have an update to my prior post.  Turns out Blazer Man has an off-hours buddy.  This cheery fellow typically is seen only in the early morning or early evening hours.  I think he may have a real day job, and only gigs at the Scientology building in his off hours. 

The new guy?  Its Santa.

I am not medicating.  My recent trips past the lobby of the Pasadena Scientology building reveal there is a new fellow sudo-guarding the lobby area.  Sometimes he is alone, other times he is with Blazer Man (noted below in this blog).

Several weeks ago I first spotted a relatively stout gentleman standing beside Blazer Man in the lobby, and I had to chuckle out loud.  This new lobby addition was a spitting image for Pere Noel!

I will add that this version of Kanakaloka does NOT have a generally cheerful demeanor.  Rather, he sort of seems like a cross between Santa and Clint Eastwood; with a look on his face that says "Feeling lucky today?"  He chooses to wear some sort of semi-admiral's outfit, though.  Interesting, in a sad way.

This addition to the crack security staff certainly makes the whole vibe of the building more interesting.  And creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment